Professional Indemnity Insurance is designed for businesses
Discover why professional indemnity insurance may be vital for your business operations.
Professional indemnity insurance protects you and your business against claims for financial loss, bodily/personal injury or property damage arising from an act, error or omission in the performance of professional services.
Our comprehensive wording is written on a civil liability basis, meaning any dispute taken (or threatened to be taken) in a civil court arising from providing your service (for a fee) will trigger the policy (subject to the standard policy terms and conditions).
We have a broad underwriting appetite including (but not limited to):
- Management Consultants
- Public Relations Consultants
- Environmental Consultants
- Architects & Engineers
- Registered Training Organisations
- Draftsperson or Designers
- Tourism Consultancy
- Life Coaches
- Energy Raters
- and other small to medium-sized professional businesses.
It is essential to note – However, we specifically do not quote; valuers, financial institutions, financial advisors/planners and/or business brokers.
Key coverage benefits include:
- Claims Investigation Costs
- Compensatory Civil Penalties
- Continuous Cover
- Contractors (vicarious liability)
- Cyber Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Estates & Legal Representatives
- Loss of Documents (Including Electronic)
- Mitigation of Loss
- Privacy Breach Costs
- Public Relations Costs
- Representation at investigations/enquiries
- Unintentional Intellectual Property/Copyright Infringement
Get an Financial Lines quote
You can organise a quote from our underwriting team by using the form below.