Discover why professional indemnity insurance may be vital for your business operations.
Professional indemnity insurance provides you and your business with protection against claims for financial loss, bodily/personal injury or property damage arising from an act, error or omission in the performance of professional services.
Our comprehensive wording is written on a civil liability basis meaning any dispute taken (or threatened to be taken) in a civil court arising from providing your service (for a fee) will trigger the policy (subject to the standard policy terms and conditions).
We have a broad underwriting appetite including (but not limited to):
- Management Consultants
- Public Relations Consultants
- Environmental Consultants
- Architects & Engineers
- Registered Training Organisations
- Draftsperson or Designers
- Tourism Consultancy
- Life Coaches
- Energy Raters
- and other small to medium sized professional business.
It is important to note however, we specifically do not quote; valuers, financial institutions, financial advisors/planners and/or business brokers.
Key coverage benefits include:
- Claims Investigation Costs
- Compensatory Civil Penalties
- Continuous Cover
- Contractors (vicarious liability)
- Cyber Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Estates & Legal Representatives
- Loss of Documents (Including Electronic)
- Mitigation of Loss
- Privacy Breach Costs
- Public Relations Costs
- Representation at investigations/enquiries
- Unintentional Intellectual Property/Copyright Infringement
Get an Financial Lines quote
You can organise a quote from our underwriting team by using the form below.